Injury update time.
1) It’s going to be an uphill battle for Sam Bradford and his ankle. Expect the second-year quarterback to be a game-time decision after missing practice again today. In Dallas Sunday, A.J. Feeley might make his first start since 2007.
2. The Rams aren’t the only NFC West team unsure about who’ll start at quarterback in Week 7. Tarvaris Jackson was limited again for the Seahawks today, meaning Charlie Whitehurst could start under center for Seattle in Cleveland.
3. Good news for the Lions: Julio Jones still hasn’t practiced this week.
5. Don’t fret, Cowboys fans. DeMarcus Ware is back.
6. Uncertainty surrounds both of Philip Rivers’ top two targets in San Diego ahead of a big road game against the Jets. Vincent Jackson is “running and jumping” and, most importantly, “practicing.” But the same can’t be said for Antonio Gates, who was sidelined Thursday after practicing on Tuesday and Wednesday. But apparently that was “part of the plan.”
7. Joe Haden is practicing and should play this week for Cleveland, so the Browns will be in good shape against that lethal Seattle passing attack. But Peyton Hillis’ status is a lot more murky. Hillis isn’t back at practice, but he’s apparently running in a pool. Water polo anyone?
8. The Saints were without Jimmy Graham at practice for the first time this season. He had a sore ankle after Wednesday’s practice and was held out as a precaution, so keep an eye on that one.
9. The hits keep coming to the Steelers offensive line. Maurkice Pouncey left Thursday’s practice early due to an apparent elbow injury. Pouncey’s backup, Doug Legursky, is already out, so this is a dangerous situation.
10. Two Indy starters continue to miss practice time. Joseph Addai and Anthony Castonzo are in jeopardy of sitting again Sunday night.