I’m Ron Burgundy? Big-time injuries playing a role this week…
2. It certainly doesn’t sound as though Darren McFadden is going to play Sunday against Denver.
3. Interestingly, all three injured Steelers linebackers were able to practice on a limited basis Wednesday. Also: Hines Ward is back, but Emmanuel Sanders is sitting.
4. Time for your crazy in-depth daily Chargers update! Practicing: Mike Tolbert and Antonio Gates. Not practicing: Vincent Jackson, Ryan Mathews, Malcom Floyd and Curtis Brinkley.
5. Sam Bradford hopes to practice later in the week, but he isn’t doing it yet. He or A.J. Feeley could put up some nice numbers in Arizona.
8. To beat the Patriots in Foxboro, the Giants will need a miracle. And in addition to that miracle, they’ll need Hakeem Nicks and Ahmad Bradshaw. Unfortunately, neither practiced today. Oh, and Mario Manningham sat, too.
9. Still no Mark Ingram for the Saints.
10. Meanwhile, New Orleans’ opponent, Tampa Bay, gets LeGarrette Blount back.