It’s a running back-heavy Thursday evening injury update…
2. It’s also looking less-than-good for Kevin Kolb, who is in a walking boot and still not practicing due to turf toe.
5. It looks as though Tarvaris Jackson will start for Seattle despite being limited in practice today.
6. Okay, time to start our run on running backs. Still no Mark Ingram in New Orleans.
7. A lot of murkiness surrounding Ahmad Bradshaw‘s status in New York.
8. Peyton Hillis is set to return to the Browns.
9. Still no Darren McFadden for Oakland. He’s likely out.
10. And still no Felix Jones in Dallas.
11. Beanie Wells has been limited in practice, but he’s expected to play against St. Louis.
14. In other receiver news, Emmanuel Sanders is unlikely to play against the Ravens.
15. And your daily Chargers update: Mike Tolbert practiced again and Vincent Jackson returned. Malcom Floyd, Ryan Mathews and Antonio Gates remain out.