Twelve injury updates on a Thursday evening:
2. But the Giants are far from healthy, too. Michael Boley and Ahmad Bradshaw remain out of practice.
3. I feel as though no team requires more words in this spot every week than the San Diego Chargers. This time, we have negative updates on Antonio Gates, Malcom Floyd, Antonio Garay, Shaun Phillips and Marcus McNeill, all of whom did not practice on Thursday.
4. Superstar rookie receiver update, part 1! Things are not looking great for A.J. Green.
5. Superstar rookie receiver update, part 2! Things are not looking great for Julio Jones.
6. Big news for Bengals fans (and Ravens fans, I suppose): Ray Lewis still hasn’t practiced this week.
8. Devin McCourty is still missing from practice in New England.
9. Oakland will likely be without Darren McFadden for at least one more week. Fortunately, they play Minnesota Sunday.
11. With James Carpenter down for the count and John Moffitt already lost, the Seahawks’ offensive line in in shambles. From a fantasy perspective, that could hurt Tarvaris Jackson and Marshawn Lynch while helping top Rams pass rusher Chris Long this weekend.
12. Jahvid Best is likely out again, but at least he’s attending practices now.