Ten things you need to know about the Thursday injury report…
1. Keep an eye on Ben Roethlisberger, who banged his fractured thumb and missed the final portion of Steelers’ practice today. Big Ben wasn’t quite himself in Week 12.
2. LeSean McCoy is a “legit game-time decision” tonight in Seattle. Michael Vick and Jeremy Maclin have already been ruled out.
3. Josh Freeman still isn’t throwing in practice as a result of a shoulder injury. Tampa Bay hosts Carolina this week, which would’ve been a great matchup for Freeman if he were healthy.
4. While the Falcons continue to deal with the injury bug, they can take solace in the fact that their Week 13 opponent is a bit of a mess as well. Julio Jones and Michael Turner are missing practice time while Brent Grimes has already been ruled out.
6. The Lions might have Kevin Smith in New Orleans Sunday night, after all.
8. Still no Darren McFadden for Oakland.
9. The Bengals are going to need Cedric Benson in Pittsburgh. The bad news is that he’s yet to practice.