Fifteen important injury updates on Thursday afternoon:
2. It looks like it’s going to be Seneca Wallace in place of Colt McCoy for the Browns in Arizona. Not sure if that’s a downgrade or an upgrade.
3. Questions linger regarding the Tennessee quarterback situation this week in Indy after Matt Hasselbeck returned to practice Thursday.
4. Still no Sam Bradford or A.J. Feeley at Rams practice. The Bengals have a tough matchup against Cincinnati.
5. No surprises here: Michael Vick is back at Eagles practice.
6. Matt Moore (concussion) returned to Dolphins practice, taking most of the first-team reps ahead of this week’s game in Buffalo.
7. The good news for the Lions: Kevin Smith is back at practice and should play in Oakland. The bad news: Nick Fairley, Louis Delmas, Eric Wright, Justin Durant, Aaron Berry and Lawrence Jackson remain out.
8. Tons of injuries in this Detroit-Oakland game. Time for a full Raiders update: Still no Darren McFadden, Jacoby Ford and Taiwan Jones, but Denarius Moore was limited Thursday.
9. Don’t expect James Starks to play Sunday in Kansas City.
10. Potentially good news for those who have Brandon Jacobs on their fantasy teams: Ahmad Bradshaw still isn’t practicing for the Giants.
11. Still no Mark Ingram at Saints practice. There’s a good chance Chris Ivory, Darren Sproles and Pierre Thomas split the carries in Minnesota. I’d stay away from them all.
12. For the Vikes, Christian Ponder is practicing fully and Adrian Peterson continues to be limited. Both are expected to play against the Saints, who are weak against the run.
13. Cedric Benson is back for the Bengals.
14. Despite aggravating his hamstring strain last week, Jeremy Maclin says he’ll play Sunday against the Jets.
15. As expected, Andre Johnson still isn’t practicing and isn’t likely to play against the Panthers Sunday.