As fans of the NFL reveled in RG3′s impressive debut the impending doom that began to fester in my gut couldn’t be ignored. We would ruin this, just like we have almost everything else in the world. It took a couple days, but sure enough it happened. “Griffining’ is now a thing. You people – referring to all of you, mass blame is the way to go – realize this can only result in bad things, right? If ESPN jumping on the train isn’t a sure sign of how terrible this is then I’m not sure what is.
Posted by Devang Desai under Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins, What the hell? on Sep 12, 2012
- Free Agency Digest: How the Broncos quickly improved a weak secondary
- Can DeMarcus Ware be this year’s John Abraham?
- AFC West Offseason Outlook: What exactly are the Raiders doing?
- Does Derek Carr handle pressure well enough?
- AFC South Offseason Outlook: Why the Texans face a difficult decision
- AFC North Offseason Outlook: Can the Browns get a competent quarterback?
- AFC East Offseason Outlook: Aqib Talib is about to leave a hole in New England
- Why Darren Sproles isn’t old yet
- The top three potential free agent busts
- Why Lance Moore was expendable