As fans of the NFL reveled in RG3′s impressive debut the impending doom that began to fester in my gut couldn’t be ignored. We would ruin this, just like we have almost everything else in the world. It took a couple days, but sure enough it happened. “Griffining’ is now a thing. You people – referring to all of you, mass blame is the way to go – realize this can only result in bad things, right? If ESPN jumping on the train isn’t a sure sign of how terrible this is then I’m not sure what is.
Posted by Devang Desai under Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins, What the hell? on Sep 12, 2012
- Closing time: A goodbye wave from 100 Yards and Running
- Where are this year’s draft trade hot spots?
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter