MIAMI, : Buffalo Bills head coach Wade Phillips (C) screams at referee Mike Carey (R) and side judge Laird Hayes (not pictured) as he argues a touchdown call during the fourth quarter of their AFC Wild Card playoff game with the Miami Dolphins 02 January at Pro Player Stadium in Miami, Florida. Phillips argued that Bills player Andre Reed had scored. Reed was then ejected for bumping the referee. The Dolphins won 24-17. AFP PHOTO/RHONA WISE (Photo credit should read RHONA WISE/AFP/Getty Images)
Posted by Devang Desai under on Oct 31, 2012
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter
- Why the Chiefs might be in trouble
- A brief history of ridiculous pre-draft quotes and scouting reports