PITTSBURGH – JANUARY 23: Defensive backs Eugene Wilson #26 and Asante Samuel #22 of the New England Patriots defend as a pass goes through the hands of wide receiver Plaxico Burress #80 of the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC championship game at Heinz Field on January 23, 2005 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.The Patriots defeated the Steelers 41-27 to advance to the Super Bowl. (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Posted by Devang Desai under on Nov 21, 2012
- Closing time: A goodbye wave from 100 Yards and Running
- Where are this year’s draft trade hot spots?
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter