A fool dressed as a clown poses with scissors on February 16, 2012, as the hot carnival season was launched. Hundreds of thousands of Germans, mainly in the western Rhine region, crowd the streets to celebrate Women’s Carnival Day, when women traditionally are allowed to cut men’s ties. AFP PHOTO / FEDERICO GAMBARINI GERMANY OUT (Photo credit should read FEDERICO GAMBARINI/AFP/Getty Images)
- Closing time: A goodbye wave from 100 Yards and Running
- Where are this year’s draft trade hot spots?
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter