In an image from video provided by CBS, David Letterman, Oprah Winfrey and Jay Leno, from right, record a promo for CBS’ “Late Show” that aired during the broadcast of the NFL football Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2010. The promo was recorded earlier in the week at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York. The ad revisited Letterman and Winfrey’s Super Bowl spot from 2007, but with another person watching the game with them – late night talk show host Jay Leno. (AP Photo/CBS) ** MANDATORY CREDIT NO SALES ARCHIVE OUT NORTH AMERICAN USE ONLY **
- Closing time: A goodbye wave from 100 Yards and Running
- Where are this year’s draft trade hot spots?
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter