Victor Cruz is at it again. The New York Giants wide receiver is the very definition of a fan’s player.
First, he visited homes to make sure his team’s supporters were #FanEnough.
Now, he’s gotten himself access to the earbuds of all NFL fans.
Cruz and 15 other players are participating in the launch of Pepsi’s #FanEnough iTunes Radio. Fans who tune into the #FanEnough stations through the new iTunes Radio service can listen to the personal playlists of NFL stars sharing their favorite songs. For instance, Cruz’s playlist boasts a great lineup of hits from Jay Z, J. Cole and Drake.
According to the former University of Massachusetts standout:
It’s what I listen to on a daily basis, before a game, when I’m in the car, going home from a victory. Sharing my music means being that much closer to my fans. The fans are what keep this sport going. They keep seats filled and the excitement going.
All 16 NFL stations are available at iTunes.com/Pepsi, where you can choose to hear favorite songs from the following players:
- Victor Cruz, New York Giants
- Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
- Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
- LaMarr Woodley, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Brian Hartline, Miami Dolphins
- Matt Schaub, Houston Texans
- Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens
- Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
- Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins
- James Laurinaitis, St. Louis Rams
- Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
- Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts
- Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
- Jonathan Stewart, Carolina Panthers
- Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
It’s a an eclectic mix of talent choosing an eclectic mix of music, and it all adds up to make NFL fans feel even closer to their favorite players.
In addition to checking out the playlists of your favorite players, you can also sign up for Pepsi Experience Points (PXP) and win tons of awesome #FanEnough prizes.