Brian Moorman was what the rest of Bills were not – consistent. Kicking in high winds, white outs and generally shit conditions, Moorman managed to be an all-pro selection twice. The fact that there was a thing called the Moorman army managed to be both adorable and horribly sad at the same time.
Archive for the ‘Brian Moorman’ Category
- Closing time: A goodbye wave from 100 Yards and Running
- Where are this year’s draft trade hot spots?
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter