Brian Moorman was what the rest of Bills were not – consistent. Kicking in high winds, white outs and generally shit conditions, Moorman managed to be an all-pro selection twice. The fact that there was a thing called the Moorman army managed to be both adorable and horribly sad at the same time.
Archive for the ‘Brian Moorman’ Category
- And now Rob Gronkowski has a back problem too
- Doug Whaley on E.J. Manuel: “Time will tell” if he starts Week 1
- Fantasy value mining: Ryan Tannehill in 2013 = Andrew Luck in 2012?
- Mike Goodson had an interesting Thursday evening
- Michael Vick is bulking up
- On the Rob Gronkowski problem
- Randy Moss still doesn’t know if he’s playing next year
- There’s an open arrest warrant for Chad Johnson
- Donovan McNabb thinks he belongs in the Hall of Fame
- URGENT BREAKING NEWS: Weeden was the first QB in line during the Browns’ OTA drills