Hey there Leaf fans, it’s been a while since we’ve spoke. It seems I fail to grab your attention unless I find a less than clever way to take a quick jab at that abomination you call a hockey team. I kid, I kid… although, I’m sure in some roundabout way, my old friend – taking the piss out of the Leafs – probably helped land me this here sweet job at The Score. In all honesty, I’ve got nothing to do with this quick video spot poking a little fun at the lack of NHL draft success coming out of Toronto. Our guys in archives had a tough time swallowing the loss of Alex Ponikarovsky last season, now he’s a King and he ain’t coming back; somebody figured it was high time we took a look at some Leafs draft busts.
Previous post Raymond, Moulson Preemptive Signings Prove Rewarding
Next Post Fort Wayne Komets Ad Hits To Hurt
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals
- Predicting the outcomes of the Western Conference quarterfinals
- 2014 Jersey Aesthetics: Ranking the 8 first-round playoff series on visual pleasure
- 23 players you can’t believe didn’t make it big in the NHL
- Systems Analyst: How Ryan Johansen’s positioning & instincts thrust Columbus into playoffs
- Why the playoff fates of St. Louis, Anaheim & Colorado lie in the race for the West
- Mike Gillis was a good GM for Vancouver, but it was time to go
- How coaches emotionally manipulate their players, and why that changes in playoffs