Hey there Leaf fans, it’s been a while since we’ve spoke. It seems I fail to grab your attention unless I find a less than clever way to take a quick jab at that abomination you call a hockey team. I kid, I kid… although, I’m sure in some roundabout way, my old friend – taking the piss out of the Leafs – probably helped land me this here sweet job at The Score. In all honesty, I’ve got nothing to do with this quick video spot poking a little fun at the lack of NHL draft success coming out of Toronto. Our guys in archives had a tough time swallowing the loss of Alex Ponikarovsky last season, now he’s a King and he ain’t coming back; somebody figured it was high time we took a look at some Leafs draft busts.
Previous post Raymond, Moulson Preemptive Signings Prove Rewarding
Next Post Fort Wayne Komets Ad Hits To Hurt
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly
- Take a number: On patience, and waiting to take a shot at the guy who wronged you