Nobody would be going out on a limb here by saying that Toronto Maple Leafs’ prospect Nazem Kadri has more personality than say Phil Kessel or Dion Phaneuf. Kadri is all jokes and hockey slang when he takes over reporting duties from the guys at Branded while attending the NHL ’11 Rookie Showcase in Toronto. NHL ’11 drops September 7, but I’ll gladly take an advance copy off of EA Sports’ hands (cough, cough).
Posted by Scott Lewis under Score Video on Aug 31, 2010
- On The Regroup: Patrick Kane climbs scoring list, Wild win with minimal shots & more
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly