It’s only a rookie game, but the magnitude of this Magnus Paajarvi snipe could be felt as far north as High Level, Alberta. Paajarvi scored twice in his Oiler debut, Taylor Hall also set up a Jordan Eberle goal as the Oilers defeated the Vancouver squad 4-1. You see kids… either top corner or along the ice.
Posted by Scott Lewis under Prospect Watch on Sep 13, 2010
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals
- Predicting the outcomes of the Western Conference quarterfinals
- 2014 Jersey Aesthetics: Ranking the 8 first-round playoff series on visual pleasure
- 23 players you can’t believe didn’t make it big in the NHL
- Systems Analyst: How Ryan Johansen’s positioning & instincts thrust Columbus into playoffs
- Why the playoff fates of St. Louis, Anaheim & Colorado lie in the race for the West
- Mike Gillis was a good GM for Vancouver, but it was time to go
- How coaches emotionally manipulate their players, and why that changes in playoffs