Martin Biron has always been conscious of his goalie masks and gear. He may not get the starting nod much anymore, but he always looks good when it’s his turn to play. Biron spoke with The Score for a feature in our ongoing ‘Face Paint’ series; the Rangers netminder shows off his new mask which is actually a bit of an homage to his time with the Rochester Americans of the AHL. Keep your eyes peeled for a quick preview of Biron’s third jersey mask, which pays tribute to Gilles Gratton’s revolutionary mask.
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly
- Take a number: On patience, and waiting to take a shot at the guy who wronged you