Tampa Bay’s Mike Smith talks goalie masks with TheScore.com, and we learn that Smith takes a lot of pride in design. “Smitty” seems like a great guy to have a beer with or talk masks with while casting fishing line… but you sure as shit wouldn’t want him between the pipes when the game’s on the line. From his X-Men inspired current grill to his Saw themed mask, Mike Smith recalls several of his personal favourites.
Previous post The Dump and Chase -12/03/2010
- Predicting the outcomes of the Western Conference quarterfinals
- 2014 Jersey Aesthetics: Ranking the 8 first-round playoff series on visual pleasure
- 23 players you can’t believe didn’t make it big in the NHL
- Systems Analyst: How Ryan Johansen’s positioning & instincts thrust Columbus into playoffs
- Why the playoff fates of St. Louis, Anaheim & Colorado lie in the race for the West
- Mike Gillis was a good GM for Vancouver, but it was time to go
- How coaches emotionally manipulate their players, and why that changes in playoffs
- Yeah, you really don’t want to trade Alex Ovechkin right now
- Thoughts on Thoughts: Evander Kane too valuable for Jets to give up on
- Evander Kane’s relationship with the Winnipeg Jets seems beyond repair
- Court of Public Opinion: How many games does Zac Rinaldo deserve for his latest leaping hit?
- The 5 best fights on 2013-14 NHL season