Tampa Bay’s Mike Smith talks goalie masks with TheScore.com, and we learn that Smith takes a lot of pride in design. “Smitty” seems like a great guy to have a beer with or talk masks with while casting fishing line… but you sure as shit wouldn’t want him between the pipes when the game’s on the line. From his X-Men inspired current grill to his Saw themed mask, Mike Smith recalls several of his personal favourites.
Previous post The Dump and Chase -12/03/2010
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly
- Take a number: On patience, and waiting to take a shot at the guy who wronged you
- On The Regroup: Bryzgalov gets a shutout, and the Senators continue to struggle
- Life after the Rocket Richard Trophy: An interview with Jonathan Cheechoo
- On The Regroup: Leafs get shot down, Wings fly past Bruins, Sharks top Kings