Mikko Koivu falls victim to karma on this one. Koivu steals Bobby Ryan’s stick after losing his own, Ryan (a right handed shot) picks up Koivu’s left handed stick and proceeds to pot a goal with it. For good measure, Ryan makes sure the Wild’s captain sees that it was his stick used to put Anaheim up 5-2.
Posted by Scott Lewis under Score Video on Dec 13, 2010
- Onward and upward: Thanks for everything from Backhand Shelf
- 5 reasons the Montreal Canadiens swept the Tampa Bay Lightning
- Why antagonists like Matt Cooke aren’t going anywhere soon
- How the Wild scored in OT to win Game 3, and what went wrong for the Avs
- The Chicago Blackhawks, David Backes, and why on-ice chirping from players is so frequent
- Supplementary discipline in the playoffs needs to improve
- Why calling off Tampa Bay’s goal in the second period was the right call
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals