Wednesday is here, which means it’s chat time! Normally, we’d have our podcast up on the site by now, but we’ll be recording that later today at 3PM ET. In the meantime, join us as we join Greg Wyshynski, the Puck Daddy gang, Spector, and a whole bunch of other gurus to talk rumours and the absurd. The fun begins at 2PM ET, be there or be Brett Lindros (read: forgotten).
- Onward and upward: Thanks for everything from Backhand Shelf
- 5 reasons the Montreal Canadiens swept the Tampa Bay Lightning
- Why antagonists like Matt Cooke aren’t going anywhere soon
- How the Wild scored in OT to win Game 3, and what went wrong for the Avs
- The Chicago Blackhawks, David Backes, and why on-ice chirping from players is so frequent
- Supplementary discipline in the playoffs needs to improve
- Why calling off Tampa Bay’s goal in the second period was the right call
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals