Wednesday is here, which means it’s chat time! Normally, we’d have our podcast up on the site by now, but we’ll be recording that later today at 3PM ET. In the meantime, join us as we join Greg Wyshynski, the Puck Daddy gang, Spector, and a whole bunch of other gurus to talk rumours and the absurd. The fun begins at 2PM ET, be there or be Brett Lindros (read: forgotten).
- No White Hats in Hockey: On the Penguins, Bruins, and minimizing recklessness in hockey
- On The Regroup: Läck gets 1st career shutout, Corey Perry & Clarke MacArthur have 2 goal nights
- On The Regroup: Patrick Kane climbs scoring list, Wild win with minimal shots & more
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need