Last week Bloge Salming and HOTH teamed up to create our first video together called “The All-Star Draft”. If you haven’t seen it yet, use the click-through to check it out. Anyways, I’m sure everyone that even remotely follows hockey knows that this year, the two biggest points of discussion are the Kovalchuk signing and head shots. So we’re taking the head shots storyline and beating it like a dead horse. It doesn’t matter how the job gets done, as long as someone does it. Right, Colin Campbell?
Posted by Scott Herkes under Uncategorized on Jan 20, 2011
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly
- Take a number: On patience, and waiting to take a shot at the guy who wronged you
- On The Regroup: Bryzgalov gets a shutout, and the Senators continue to struggle
- Life after the Rocket Richard Trophy: An interview with Jonathan Cheechoo
- On The Regroup: Leafs get shot down, Wings fly past Bruins, Sharks top Kings