Last week Bloge Salming and HOTH teamed up to create our first video together called “The All-Star Draft”. If you haven’t seen it yet, use the click-through to check it out. Anyways, I’m sure everyone that even remotely follows hockey knows that this year, the two biggest points of discussion are the Kovalchuk signing and head shots. So we’re taking the head shots storyline and beating it like a dead horse. It doesn’t matter how the job gets done, as long as someone does it. Right, Colin Campbell?
Posted by Scott Herkes under Uncategorized on Jan 20, 2011
- Onward and upward: Thanks for everything from Backhand Shelf
- 5 reasons the Montreal Canadiens swept the Tampa Bay Lightning
- Why antagonists like Matt Cooke aren’t going anywhere soon
- How the Wild scored in OT to win Game 3, and what went wrong for the Avs
- The Chicago Blackhawks, David Backes, and why on-ice chirping from players is so frequent
- Supplementary discipline in the playoffs needs to improve
- Why calling off Tampa Bay’s goal in the second period was the right call
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals