Last week Bloge Salming and HOTH teamed up to create our first video together called “The All-Star Draft”. If you haven’t seen it yet, use the click-through to check it out. Anyways, I’m sure everyone that even remotely follows hockey knows that this year, the two biggest points of discussion are the Kovalchuk signing and head shots. So we’re taking the head shots storyline and beating it like a dead horse. It doesn’t matter how the job gets done, as long as someone does it. Right, Colin Campbell?
Posted by Scott Herkes under Uncategorized on Jan 20, 2011
- Predicting the outcomes of the Western Conference quarterfinals
- 2014 Jersey Aesthetics: Ranking the 8 first-round playoff series on visual pleasure
- 23 players you can’t believe didn’t make it big in the NHL
- Systems Analyst: How Ryan Johansen’s positioning & instincts thrust Columbus into playoffs
- Why the playoff fates of St. Louis, Anaheim & Colorado lie in the race for the West
- Mike Gillis was a good GM for Vancouver, but it was time to go
- How coaches emotionally manipulate their players, and why that changes in playoffs
- Yeah, you really don’t want to trade Alex Ovechkin right now
- Thoughts on Thoughts: Evander Kane too valuable for Jets to give up on
- Evander Kane’s relationship with the Winnipeg Jets seems beyond repair
- Court of Public Opinion: How many games does Zac Rinaldo deserve for his latest leaping hit?
- The 5 best fights on 2013-14 NHL season