There will be video. In the absence of any real hockey for the next few days, theScore.com team will be pumping out a number of video features highlighting the great and not-so great moments of the season’s first half. Let’s get to it with the Top Ten NHL Underachievers courtesy of Paul Brothers.
- No White Hats in Hockey: On the Penguins, Bruins, and minimizing recklessness in hockey
- On The Regroup: Läck gets 1st career shutout, Corey Perry & Clarke MacArthur have 2 goal nights
- On The Regroup: Patrick Kane climbs scoring list, Wild win with minimal shots & more
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need