The “Big Cubano” Al Montoya talks goalie masks past and present in the latest installment of Face Paint. Has anyone noticed that Montoya boasts a 1.89 GAA and .935 save percentage in six appearences with the Isles this season? Probably not, but that’s ok. We’ve already hit our upper limit on Al Montoya themed posts for this season (2). A look back at Montoya’s cool King Kong and Times Square masks from his Rangers days makes for a great episode.
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly
- Take a number: On patience, and waiting to take a shot at the guy who wronged you