The playoff race in the Western Conference is tighter than…no, I won’t go there. But we all know the Chicago Blackhawks are defending Stanley Cup Champions. They had an incredible run last year and there were countless story lines. With the regular season down to the final stretch, the Blackhawks are making a huge playoff rush and jumping the herd. They’ve stepped up their game in a big way, both on the ice and in their press conferences.
Posted by Scott Herkes under Uncategorized on Mar 03, 2011
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals
- Predicting the outcomes of the Western Conference quarterfinals
- 2014 Jersey Aesthetics: Ranking the 8 first-round playoff series on visual pleasure
- 23 players you can’t believe didn’t make it big in the NHL
- Systems Analyst: How Ryan Johansen’s positioning & instincts thrust Columbus into playoffs
- Why the playoff fates of St. Louis, Anaheim & Colorado lie in the race for the West
- Mike Gillis was a good GM for Vancouver, but it was time to go
- How coaches emotionally manipulate their players, and why that changes in playoffs