There’s relief on the way for those casual observers who still don’t know who to root for in the Stanley Cup Final. Taiwanese animators NMA have released their take on the Canucks and Bruins, which includes suggestions on how to spice up the game… like adding tigers to the mix. While we can’t necessarily laud this production for its accuracy, we’re handing out full marks for dividing fans into two groups: Massholes and Cana-duhs.
Posted by Scott Lewis under Offbeat on Jun 06, 2011
Previous post Keeping The Canucks Inspired
- Onward and upward: Thanks for everything from Backhand Shelf
- 5 reasons the Montreal Canadiens swept the Tampa Bay Lightning
- Why antagonists like Matt Cooke aren’t going anywhere soon
- How the Wild scored in OT to win Game 3, and what went wrong for the Avs
- The Chicago Blackhawks, David Backes, and why on-ice chirping from players is so frequent
- Supplementary discipline in the playoffs needs to improve
- Why calling off Tampa Bay’s goal in the second period was the right call
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals