There’s relief on the way for those casual observers who still don’t know who to root for in the Stanley Cup Final. Taiwanese animators NMA have released their take on the Canucks and Bruins, which includes suggestions on how to spice up the game… like adding tigers to the mix. While we can’t necessarily laud this production for its accuracy, we’re handing out full marks for dividing fans into two groups: Massholes and Cana-duhs.
Posted by Scott Lewis under Offbeat on Jun 06, 2011
Previous post Keeping The Canucks Inspired
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly
- Take a number: On patience, and waiting to take a shot at the guy who wronged you