theScore.com’s Paul Brothers invaded the NHLPA’s Upper Deck Rookie Card Shoot to ask a bunch of guys named Ryan the hardest hard hitting questions they’ll ever face. Ok, so they mostly talk about what pose to go with for their coveted rookie card and which NHL stars’ phone numbers they’ve already obtained, but it’s all good fun. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had the pleasure of hearing from an Oilers great by the name of Gretzky after being selected first overall in this past June’s NHL Entry Draft, but he’s not giving up those digits.
- On The Regroup: Patrick Kane climbs scoring list, Wild win with minimal shots & more
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly