Fantastic news on the podcast front – I’ve received a tieline, so I no longer have to Skype in and sound like I’m recording from the bottom of the Marianas Trench.
Pizzo and I had some fun today with the following topics:
* The trap game – who’s to blame here?
* Wild/Sharks tonight – which team benefited more from the trades?
* Do bag skates work?
* When will Crosby return? (We get into this for a solid three minutes, then I completely hit rewind and start talking about the previous topic because I daydream.)
* Garrison’s slapper
* And a rousing game of “who ya got?”
* And as always – much more. We also plug the blog a lot.
You can listen to it here:
Or download it here.