I’ll make the bold claim that this was our best podcast to date. It helps having a lot to talk about.
On the docket today…
* Bruce Boudreau fired
* Dale Hunter hired
* Paul Maurice fired by Carolina (again)
* Kirk Muller gets his first NHL job
* I get angry about Murray’s idiotic ”I guess butt-ends to the face are fair game now” comment and Foligno’s “I’m not mad, just disappointed” parent routine
* Pizzo takes the “players with glass heads shouldn’t throw elbows” stance (comment copyright producer Ryan Eligh), and I
* Suspend Pacioretty? Yay or nay?
* And if you stick around until the end, hear me talk about my experience with what Patrick Eaves is going through: a slapshot to the face, a broken jaw, and having your jaw wired shut.
* And (drumroll please…..) MORE!
Listen to it here: