After my first trip to Toronto, I can assure you one thing: getting to know co-host Pizzo over multiple beers will only strengthen the quality of this podcast. We had a lot of fun today, discussing…
* Andy Sutton and his many suspensions. I also call him a mean word.
* Chris Chelios is going into the US Hockey Hall of Fame. The greatest US born player of all-time is….
* The Kings are inexplicably terrible: Murray to be fired?
* Turco signed in Austria. What players made you wince at the end of their careers? …Hey weren’t we just talking about Chelios?
* Our Brian Burke interview from earlier was awesome. Our favourite parts were….
* Marty St. Louis had his ironman streak snapped at 499 games after getting a puck in the face…in practice.
You can listen to it here:
Oh, and hey guys: “Like” the blog on Facebook, won’t you? After all, we’re quite fond of you.