HBO’s 24/7 is upon us, and don’t worry, I’ll be thoroughly dissecting every episode here at Backhand Shelf. Here’s a piece I did for Puck Daddy last year after watching an episode.
We’re excited about tonight, so Pizzo and I broke down what we want to see from the show in our opening segment. But we didn’t just talk about the show. Oh no. We also discussed…
* Darryl Sutter possibly taking the reins in Los Angeles
* The under-praised Jimmy Howard
* David Bolland and his comments about Vancouver and the Sedins
* Carl Hagelin getting a penalty for running into Stars goalie Richard Bachman
* A wholllle bunch of other stuff that qualifies as: MORE!
You can listen to it here: