We’re pretty sure you’re going to like today’s podcast.
We combined our usual banter with an interview (@mlse from Pension Plan Puppets explains Colby Armstrong’s health, and the Toronto Maple Leafs in general) and some quality audio clips. And by “quality audio clips” I mean Rob and I shamelessly beat another joke to death.
* HBO’s 24/7 episode two tonight – will we see the Pronger story unfold?
* Ratings were down for the show from season one. What the hell?
* Colby Armstrong hid his concussion from the Leafs
* Colby Armstrong has “boneitis,” a (fictional) condition first explained on the excellent TV show Futurama
* Marcus Foligno made his NHL debut last night againsthis brother Nick
* Four-way tie atop the NHL scoring leaderboard. Guess who I think will win?
* Should the Habs hire Patrick Roy as their head coach? (No.)
*And much more.
You can listen to it here: