It’s the last podcast before the holidays, so Pizzo and I figured we’d have some fun with some big picture stuff.
Today we’re coming at you with:
* Our NHL wish lists
* In honour of Festivus (the Frank Costanza created holiday where you air your grievances with one another), a few NHL gripes
* There’s a scheduled rally in Montreal to do away with Randy Cunneyworth, who has the audacity to speak English and want to coach an NHL team
* Dale Hunter only has a contract through this season – didja know that?
* Thoughts on Derek Engelland’s suspension
* Flyers at the Rangers tonight
* The definition of Kronwall’d
* and as always – much more.
You can Listen to it here: