We’re back from our Christmas holiday, and ready to tackle the events of the past few days despite being bloated from gorging ourselves on endless amounts of food for a solid three days.
Today Pizzo and I catch up, covering:
* Ron Wilson’s contract extension
* The timing of Ron Wilson’s contract extension
* Shea Weber’s concussion
* The Winter Classic weather – could this game feasibly get cancelled?
* ESPN completely ignores the passing of Rick Rypien, Derek Boogaard, Wade Belak and all of Yaraslavl Locamotiv (and others) during their “year in review” In Memoriam segment
* Dude threw a(n actual) dead duck on the ice during Sharks/Ducks
* Thoughts on Cam Ward’s “goal”
* And more!
You can listen to it here: