Boooooo, it’s over!
Watching the final episode was like watching the Stanley Cup being hoisted – an awesome moment, but a little bit sad because you know it’s over.
Pizzo and I came at you once again with our top-5 moments of the episode, some honorable mentions, and a discussion comparing seasons one and two.
* Claude Giroux’s on ice comments
* Brandon Prust wanting to play in the Winter Classic
* Wayne Simmonds ohmigod-ohmigod-ohmigod
* The Flyers planning celly revenge on the Rangers
* The awkward video scene
* Jaromir Jagr’s Talbot dig
* Talbot’s comment to a ref about being, er, digged
* AND MUCH MORE.
Listen to it here: