Co-host (AKA the-guy-who-keeps-things-moving) Rob Pizzo came down with a bug of some sort this weekend, so unfotunately he wasn’t able to join me on the podcast today.
I took over his role for a day, and was joined by Jake Thompson, a producer with theScore television, and Derek Snider, who’s an oh-so-important manager of content with us (he also has glorious hair). They were both predictably great.
Tune in below to hear us discuss:
* Scott Arniel got fired, but only because Columbus has been horrible all season
* The Bruins/Canucks old-school game on Saturday
* The Marchand on Salo hit
* Would those teams work on 24/7?
* Which NHL teams have the most beerability
* The top few names on the NHL beerability scale
* And as always, plenty more.
You can listen to it here: