I think the moment the podcast officially derails is the moment we start comparing Jay Feaster to a Pelican, but I can’t exactly be sure.
Whenever the moment was, these are things we talked about today:
* Some idiot ”Canuks” fans vandalized the church Lucic’s family attends in Burnaby
* Niklas Grossman got traded from Dallas to Philadelphia. OMG.
* Chara took a puck to the face and Habs fans cheered. Is that okay or no? (No)
* Colin Campbell found that nothing wrong happened with the clock in LA, because the clock-maker and time-keeper told him it didn’t. But don’t worry, he’s “clamping down” on clock errors
* BEERABILITY – Yeah I’d say we derailed pretty good here. Fun!
* Seattle is trying to get an NHL team
* Caller questions!
* And much more
You can listen to it here: