I really need to start matching my “Wagering Wednesday” bets with actual money. I won $405 on my “$500″ last week, meaning Pizzo (who also won money) had to call me by another stupid name. Hurray!
Today we hit on a pretty broad swath of topics, including…
* Steve Yzerman did some interesting dealing yesterday. Who won the trades, and did Avs GM Greg Sherman know Yzerman was going to flip Quincey?
* San Jose has the hots for Rick Nash
* Mike Ribeiro is a wrestling heel
* Some serious NHL stars are hurt right now
* The Coyotes finally gave up more than a goal
* The Kings finally scored a couple goals
* Erik Karlsson for Hart?
* And much
Listen to it here: