You will not be shocked to learn that Rob Pizzo and I discussed the end of the Red Wings 23 game home winning streak to start the show. The best part is to whom he assigns the blame as a Wings fan. You’ll enjoy that.
We also touched on:
* Jeff Carter got traded to the Kings for Jack Johnson and a first
* Is Dean Lombardi really going to trade Dustin Brown?
* Jonathan Toews car accident
* theScore’s Jesse Fuchs joined us to talk a little puck
* As with every Friday, Derek Snider hopped on board for a new segment of beerability (specifically coaches – at some point, John Tortorella got called a selfish lover. These segments are getting sloppy, and it’s hilarious)
* Roman Hamrlik sassed off to Dale Hunter
* Kyle Quincey threw his ex-teammates under the bus
* And much more.
Listen to it here: