Apparently Leafs fans aren’t all that pumped about the (poor-to-quite-poor) performance of the Toronto Maple Leafs of late, and they’d like to see Ron Wilson replaced by, oh, anyone.
On top of discussing the “Fire Ron Wilson chant” in today’s podcast, Pizzo and I also talked about….
* Ron Wilson and Brian Burke’s job safety if the Leafs miss playoffs again
* The Phoenix Coyotes in February, and more specifically, Dave Tippett’s career performance during that month. (He wins. A lot.)
* Behind the scenes of a Deadline Day show. We eat pizza.
* Should lame duck player Rick Nash still have the “C”?
* Wagering Wednesday, in which Pizzo gets to turn the tables on Bourne
* And as always: much, much more.
You can listen to it here: