We opened today’s podcast by addressing the very serious issue that was Pizzo not telling us it was his birthday on Wednesday. The jerk (happy b’day Robert!).
We got to a fewww other topics as well, including:
* Ilya Kovalchuk sneaking up to sixth in NHL scoring
* Mike Green jamming his elbow into the skull of Brett Connolly
* The red line debate is back
* Ken Holland is going to push for a second, 3-on-3 overtime period
* Columbus took a shot at Jeff Carter with a certain promo
* Beerability with Derek Snider!
* And last, regarding Crosby – if you could eliminate injuries from one NHLers career ever, who would you pick?
You can listen to it here: