In today’s Backhand Shelf Podcast, Pizzo and I reviewed Shane Doan’s good guy status after he elbowed Jamie Benn in the dome yesterday. You’ll notice pretty early on I was unable to focus on the elbow because I’m obsessed with figuring out what the hell he did after with the whole “fighting” Morrow thing.
We also talked about:
* Phil Kessel being put on blast for being shy, and that being ridiculous
* The Penguins are frighteningly good when healthy, it appears
* Malkin has four five-point games this year
* Wagering Wednesday’s, in which Rob tries to stop losing those “gambling along at home” money with the help of a friend
* Three big games were played out in the West last night
* Will Patrick Roy be the Habs next coach?
* And as always….more.
You can listen to it here: