Today Robert (or Bob, if you prefer) and I discussed Brendan Shanahan’s decision to make Duncan Keith’s suspension an in-person affair (which implies a longer suspension), and what the flip-flop says about Mr. Shanahan himself.
We also discussed:
* The Los Angeles Kings are in first in their division
* The Flames vomited away a two goal lead and lost
* Feaster and Sutter went at it?
* Beerability w/ Derek Snider, who’s all hepped up on goofballs after the dentist
* The Canes are making a playoff push
* Big games tonight
* And more!
Listen to it here,