Today may have been the first podcast to date where Pizzo and I agreed roughly zero times.
If I may defend myself, Rob’s becoming a bit of a bleeding heart in his old age.
* John Tortorella had a little fit about the Orpik hit, which included calling the Pens organization arrogant, and Crosby/Malkin “whiny ****ing stars”
* Ryan Clowe stopped a Kings rush from the bench
* Should NHL.com have a link to video of the refs blown call (Clowe) on their site?
* The Florida Panthers, whom everyone is pooping on today, clinched a playoff berth (I tried to defend them)
* LA and San Jose clinched – who wins the Pacific?
* And much more.
You can listen to it here: