Today’s Backhand Shelf Podcast fell victim to unfortunate circumstances. As great as technology can be, we lost contact in the dying minutes. But, luckily enough, we were able to talk about all the games before that happened. So, enjoy today’s slightly shorter edition of the BSP, in which we discussed:
* Henrik Lundqvist is okay at stopping pucks (and playing guitar)
* Brian Boyle is on fi-yah (except in the faceoff circle)
* Chimera speared Marchand (who sold it trying to draw a five)
* Backstrom cross-checked Peverly’s face (which isn’t cool)
* St. Louis is good (but can be boring)
* Caps/Bruins is going to be interesting (Lucic is going to murder Alzner).
You can listen to it here: