Today’s Backhand Shelf Podcast features Pizzo and I disagreeing for 50 minutes while looking back at the excellent weekend of hockey that was. We discussed:
* The Flyers taking down the Penguins
* Peter Laviolette calling Claude Giroux “the best player in the world”
* The Canucks are out, and people seem happy about that
* The missed Sedin hug
* The Red Wings are out – will Nick Lidstrom retire?
* The Sharks are out – should they blow up the roster?
* Raffi Torres got suspended, which was cool
* And a thousand other things.
You can listen to it here: