This week’s simulation highlights feature a fantastic performance by Jimmy Howard (his rebound control prior to the glove save is fantastic. Direct those shots to the corners!), the Habs obliterate the Bruins, and of course, they work in the highlight of Danius Zubrus getting a slapper in the face again. I love how insistent they are that we watch that clip.
Posted by Justin Bourne under Video Games on Oct 22, 2012
- Thoughts on Thoughts: Correct call is ultimate goal in NHL
- On The Regroup: Isles beat Sharks, Sabres beat Sens, Panthers beat Wings, y’know, the usual
- No White Hats in Hockey: On the Penguins, Bruins, and minimizing recklessness in hockey
- On The Regroup: Läck gets 1st career shutout, Corey Perry & Clarke MacArthur have 2 goal nights
- On The Regroup: Patrick Kane climbs scoring list, Wild win with minimal shots & more
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?