So, this NHL ’94 chair mat is just about the coolest thing ever, right? What better way to let people know that you’re both into sports and a vidiot. They’re not available yet, but it sounds like they could be in the not-too-distant future. Check out DavesGeekyIdeas.com to stay up on the news.
Posted by Justin Bourne under General Awesomeness, Hey Sweet on Feb 15, 2013
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly
- Take a number: On patience, and waiting to take a shot at the guy who wronged you