Howdy friends! EA Sports has been kind enough to pass along a number of autographed NHL ’13 game covers for us to give out to our readers, so we’re going to make it nice and easy for everyone: all you have to do is “Like” Backhand Shelf on Facebook and share the image about the contest and you’re entered to win a game cover autographed by one of the players listed on the above image. They’re pretty sharp looking, and actually hand-signed by the corresponding star. We’ll notify the winners by the end of the week!
Posted by Justin Bourne under Contests on Feb 15, 2013
- Onward and upward: Thanks for everything from Backhand Shelf
- 5 reasons the Montreal Canadiens swept the Tampa Bay Lightning
- Why antagonists like Matt Cooke aren’t going anywhere soon
- How the Wild scored in OT to win Game 3, and what went wrong for the Avs
- The Chicago Blackhawks, David Backes, and why on-ice chirping from players is so frequent
- Supplementary discipline in the playoffs needs to improve
- Why calling off Tampa Bay’s goal in the second period was the right call
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals