The Vancouver Canucks recently unveiled their new third jerseys, a throwback to 1915 when they were the Vancouver Millionaires. The jerseys are pretty sharp, actually. At the very least, they’re unique. Well, you can’t pair maroon with blue and green, so Corey Schneider had to get himself a new mask, and it’s pretty badass: They’re done by DaveArt Designs, and you can check ‘em out closer below: A little love for the Patrick brothers on there. I love it.
Posted by Justin Bourne under Masks on Mar 04, 2013
- Onward and upward: Thanks for everything from Backhand Shelf
- 5 reasons the Montreal Canadiens swept the Tampa Bay Lightning
- Why antagonists like Matt Cooke aren’t going anywhere soon
- How the Wild scored in OT to win Game 3, and what went wrong for the Avs
- The Chicago Blackhawks, David Backes, and why on-ice chirping from players is so frequent
- Supplementary discipline in the playoffs needs to improve
- Why calling off Tampa Bay’s goal in the second period was the right call
- How much are playoff tickets around the league?
- Systems Analyst: Tampa’s tough reads, and how Dale Weise found himself alone in front in overtime
- Why Sidney Crosby and the Penguins need to avoid engaging the Blue Jackets after whistles
- The 2013-14 NHL Awards: A transparent look at one voter’s ballot
- Predicting the outcomes of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals