Hey, it’s Three Stars Monday. And on Easter. Just as Jesus intended.
Today, our version of an April Fools’ joke is the fact that Bourne is out spending time with his family or something so you’re all stuck with just John Noon and myself. As well as some key contributions for producer extraordinaire Ryan Eligh.
UPDATE: We falsely said that Taylor Hall’s hat trick was an NHL record. It’s not, just an Oilers record. He still beat Gretzky, though. Which is just as good.
* Sidney Crosby potentially not being so handsome anymore.
* Breaking your jaw sucks.
* The Blue Jackets’ surprising playoff run and Sergei Bobrovsky’s Hart Trophy candidacy (again, not joking).
* Lubomir Visnovski’s hilarious contract extension.
* Taylor Hall besting Wayne Gretzky (still not joking).
* Not too much Leafs talk (Kadri the best, Orr/McLaren the worst).
* Every goalie will be traded somewhere by Wednesday.
* And much, much more (this was a long one).
You can listen to it here: